Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fair Trade? MORE Than Just Fair!





I have to say, before I got this free coffee campaign from BzzAgent I knew little to nothing about "Fair Trade" coffee and now that I know, I'm so glad I do! Whenever possible I always try to purchase local made food or items that support the person who made it instead of a corporation in china somewhere. So when I learned that Fair Trade coffee goes to support the coffee bean farmers DIRECTLY I thought...how cool is that? They are able to give them a great price and return money to them to invest in a better quality of life and help their community prosper. They had an 88% increase in premiums given to the farmers in just ONE year. Wow! I can't imagine what the increase will be this year! So bottom line is. Buy Fair Trade! The coffee tastes GREAT and is a seriously great cause. Learn more about Fair Trade here: www.ChooseFairTrade.com

-Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment